LA LUNE


La Lune shirt by Mate Vintage; boyfriend's Volcom shirt; Spell and the Gypsy Collective brass rings and Prism Bomb necklace; all other jewellery and sunglasses vintage/markets.

Once a project finally comes to completion, it always feels like a lifetime ago that I worked on it... I pulled together a couple of designs for Mate Vintage's first line of shirts and, although it does feel like it was forever ago, I'm still so excited to see them out in the world -- circulating, travelling, setting off little sparks in eyes and minds that see them. 

And I guess that's what it's all about, creating and sharing artwork: contributing to our universal experience in a small way, creating a little background noise that -- even if it's only for a second -- can distract someone or spark a daydream. 

3 comments:

  1. nice tee :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!! The Jewellery is amazing, Spell and The Gypsy never dissapoints!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style. This blog has been very inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...